Thursday, January 17, 2013

LM, night two

Tonight had a very rocky start....
Mrs. Adams told us that we needed to come to Millie for thirty minutes to rehearse the finale, then I could go to LM rehearsals, which just so happen to start at the same time. Every rehearsal does, I think.
So I got to the high school at six. They worked on the last few scenes.
We waited.
And waited.
And waited.
And still, we were doing nothing.
Then it was about 6:47 when I looked at the clock and realized 'Hey! I need to get the eff to LM!!!'
So, I did the totally irrationally logical thing.
I left.
Just walked out the door.
I hope Mrs. Adams didn't see me...
Oh well.
But anyway...I made it to LM and they hadn't done much yet. I think the director had just gotten done with her schpiel about the time I walked in. Phew. Lol.
So we started rehearsal and we actually read through lines this time~~~!! I was very excited, and so was my counterpart. (I love having a theatrical twin lol)
We read through the first "act" (the play only has one act, but they're putting in an intermission to make it longer lol) and then we took five. I just kind of fangirled with Jetsam and then Ariel walked up to us and told us how "deliciously evil" we are. Is it odd that that made me feel all warm and tingly? Lol. I'm glad I'm pulling off the part! Woohoo!
We call our Ursula "mommy". I'm sure she probably finds it annoying (or at least one of them do) but Jetsam and I think it's fun.

At one point in rehearsal, the music director said "Ain't nobody got time fo that!" It was hilarious.

We went into the second act, which starts with Les Poissans, and we all just cracked up at our Chef Louis. He is just amazing~

After Kiss the Girl, we had fun electrocuting the boat. Jetsam was upset that we didn't tip it over, but, hey, it's still friggin fun!

So, um... When Ursula, Jetsam, and I die, we're all supposed to shout "Noooooooooo!" None of us knew when to shout so we were just all there like "noooo...?" then grew louder until it was just a spastic "NOOOAAAOOOOAAAAAAOOOOOO!!!!!"
Then as we were ending I was like "Nooo! I'm melltiiiiinnnggg!!!"
Pretty much everyone was laughing at the whole 'no' thing.


Our Sebastians hardly use Jamaican accents and it's making me maaaadd... I know it's only the second rehearsal...
Hey, Meg. Say "Beer can" with a British accent. I dare you.


Anyway, now I'm home. Weeee. And my VCR is rewinding the Little Mermaid. I sometimes don't like when VCRs rewind... Because they get all loud and then they just STOP. It scares me.... I'm jumpy.......

And I know it's my turn on IB~! I just haven't had much time to sit down and type.... But tomorrow I have no rehearsals of any sort, so I will be free to do crap! Yay!

And thank you, Meg, for making me envision Theo and Clint as Jean Valjean and Marius. Now I'm wondering who every WWTC character's Les Mis counterpart is... TRAVIS IS ENJOLRAS!!! AWWW~ just like his daddy! And Kain is Javert! ...just like his daddy....erk...

So my sister had her first day of collage today. She's taking a psychology class or something. Good for her.
She said she learned something at school.

Her- Yeah, so now they can graft skin onto your face if something happens to it.

Me- ............Ashley........


Oh! In art we're drawing stuff, but we're not allowed to look at our paper as we draw. We had to pick out something to draw and draw it. So I looked through the pictures we had to choose from and there was this guy who was on a horse and wearing a Javert-ish outfit. So naturally, I picked that. I finished the drawing today. The horse looks good....

We picked books for our book reports this quarter, yesterday. It had to be a classic, so guess what I picked. Go on. Guess.
Les Mis~ :D
Did you get it right? You probably did.
But anyway, it has about 1400 pages and the oral report, along with a visual aide, are due at about the end of February I think.
Psh. I can do this. *determination*

That's all I have pretty much right now I guess and I should really use commas because this sentence is running together very badly and I'm sure it's very hard to read isn't it or maybe not because I just read it and it wasn't that hard but now I'm sure it's much more difficult because its even bigger and just one big run-on sentence K bye.

-Demy











No comments:

Post a Comment