Tuesday, January 22, 2013

thanks. Just. Thanks

MEEEGGGG!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT I'M NOW OBSESSED WITH DOLL DIVINE!!! IT'S AMAZING MAN!!! LOOK AT WHAT I MADE!!!



 
This is supposed to be moi and a doggie
 
 
 
 
This is Meg. She is the element Air. I know you don't like pink, but if I used white for EVERYTHING!!! You wouldn't be seen.
 
 
 
 
This is Kaiden and I. I know. Kaiden is wearing skinney jeans... THEY HAD NO OTHER JEANS!!!
 
 
 

 
This be Demy, the element of Fire. I think it looks pretty epic if I do say so myself.
 
 
 

 
Again Demy as a Gryffindor. You haven't even read the books, but I could see you being in Gryffindor.
 
 
 

 
This... Just because I wanted to make a Slytherin. I didn't know who else to use... I SHALL NAME HER... DESTINY!!! I have no idea why, just the first name that came to mind.
 
 
 

 
This is Meg. She be in Ravenclaw. Look! Shes holding a book just like in real life! :P
 
 
 

 
ME!!! The element of Water. I didn't even want this dress, but my computer wouldn't let me change the dress. Only the color of the dress, so I had to deal with this. Still fine I guess though.
 
 
 

 
Okay, this is like everyone in my royalty type stuff. From left to right: Meg, Crystal, Demy, Viktor, Kaiden, and (For Meggie) Mathew Gray Gubbler.
 
 
 

 
And last but certainly not least, me as a Hufflepuff. I think this is my favorite out of all of them. Just looks nicest I guess.
 
 
 
CRYSTAL POPPIN OUT!!!!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Look!! She's holding a book!! Just like real life!! And my date is a man who is 32 years old, still a virgin, and lives about 2,000 miles away. I need a freaking life...

    AND SEE, CRYS!! EVERYONE WANTS IN ON THE HUFFLYPUFFS!!! -MEG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other ones just didn't turn out very good. It was the first one I made as well so I didn't have any other idea of what it would look like. Just awesomeness.

      Delete