Friday, February 3, 2012

Awesome day

Hey people. Crystal is having an amazing what, 2 weeks? I have been flirting with an amazing guy since 2 weeks ago but he is dating my BFF. I shall call her 'the perve'. She's not a perve or anything she just says pervy things so ya. And 'the cuttie' as I will call him is dating her. It's awesome cuz he says he likes me, but it bad cuz he refuses to break up with her! Yesterday he said he wants to be my 1st kiss and I almost screamed. He still wouldnt break up with the perve though. It's really irritating. I mean, if he likes me that much, why does he still go out with her! Ugh, my loyal fans, tell me what to do.

2 comments:

  1. You call him "the cutie" I'll call him "the ginger" (not my ginger, another ginger...stop repopulating redheads. jk.)-MEG

    ReplyDelete