Wednesday, February 8, 2012

EVIL KITTEN!!!!!!

In case you havn't heard, MY CAT IS EVIL! You should see my bloody hand right now! She scratched and bit it as if I were going to kill her if she didn't!!! I have so may freaking scratches on my hand! With Meg and Crystal as witnesses to my cat's viciousness, I rest my case.


And on another cat-related note, I just saw something disturbing about Midtofelees that I could've lived my whole life without. In some weird movie called "Team America: World Police" they did something which I'm guessing was supposed to be a referance\parody to Cats, in which two cats (Macavity and the Rumpus Cat) felt up one guys leg and he was being held down by Rumpleteazer, and Misto was doing something very nasty which I would rather not say ( if you really wanna know, get on freaking Wikipedia and look up Cats and look under popular culture or media or something.) And I also learned that in some productions of Cats, the Rum Tum Tugger kisses Misto during Tugger's song after Misto sings "the Rum Tum Tugger is a terrible bore." I'm hoping it was just meant to be like a friendly little-- ah who am I kidding!? They're dudes!!! (gay dudes sometimes, for that matter) WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?!?!


Demy (actually, you probably already knew that, considering the ranting about cats...)

No comments:

Post a Comment