Friday, February 17, 2012

FANG INTERVIEW!!!

Fang: *glare*

Me:So... What's your name?

Fang: I think you should know that.

Me: Would you just tell me!

Fang: FANG! ALL RIGHT!?

Me: So how did you get that name?

Fang: I named myself.

Me: Why Fang?

Fang: ... 'Cuz I used to bite Max all the time.

Me: 0_0... Uhhh... So... Speaking of Max, I hear that you guys are dating now! How great is that?

Fang: Whatever. I guess she's pretty hot.

Me: When did you first start to like Max?

Fang: Prob'ly when we were little and Jeb took us to the park. There was a duck pond that she went skinny-dipping in. With the ducks.

Me: Ummm... I-I don't know how to respond to that...

Fang: *shrug* Whatever. Still a good memory to me.

Max: *Runs in the room* YOU PERV!!! I KNEW IT WAS YOU HIDING IN THE BUSHES!!! *Grabs a folding chair*

Fang: Wait! What're you doing!?

Max: RAWWWWRRRR!!!! *Beats Fang...repeatedly*

Me: (Thank God, this interview was going nowhere.)

Fang: *bleeds*OOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!

Max: *Grabs Fang by the arm and flies him to the ceiling (which is very high) and drops him*

Fang: AAAAHHHHHHH--!!! *splat*

Me: Ah, crap. Now who am I gonna interview, Max?

Max: *gathers remains of Fang* *leaves*

Me: Well, I guess that I'm done here... I'm sorry about that. Dem-Dem out.

No comments:

Post a Comment