Saturday, February 25, 2012

Talent Shows and Finnick Feeders

I'm finally back dudes. Took forever right? Bleh. Anyway... Me and Little Giry are planning on singing in the talent show at our school (for song, listen to video in the post below) IT'S GONNA BE EPIC, MAN!!! (CRESCENDO, MAN!!! (inside joke, for those of you who don't know that already))

So... Meg... What are we doing for the Rube Goldberg project? We have to do one for science, dear viewers. (Oh, joy) We were planning on making a Finnick Feeder... but Crys thought that was stupid, then the whole secession thing started and now I am so confused...

OH YEAH! I'm in choir now! I forgot to tell you guys that! I'm in with Crys and Meg and everyone else. It's really fun :)

"RAINBOW OF DARKNESS!!!" -Meg. Our director told us to sound dark, but make a rainbow with our arms... And we were singing some Jewish lullaby love song. RAINBOW OF DARKNESS!!!


-Farewell,
Demy (I'll post my Fri Fant today, since I couldn't post it yesterday)

1 comment: