Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SCHOOLS OUT DUE TO TWISTER!

THE ONE TIME WE HAVE ONE I HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO GET TO OZ YET!! Sorry, shouldn't joke. Just had a tornado hit the area, and school is canceled. So, Meg is not skipping like you orginally thought. Sorry, I haven't been on, I've been busy.

GUESS WHO LIKES DEMY!!! GUESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!


VIKTOR!

I'm kinda happy he doesn't like me anymore. He kinda creeped me out. I think I just liked the attention.

I got asked out by Josh. He wants to take me to the movies. WHEN I START THINKING OF HIM AS A GAY FRIEND, THIS HAPPENS! CRAP HIM!

So, back to the fact that I like no men currently, I am lonely again.


Finished writing OG today. I'm a little sad. I'll get more episodes up today, but won't finish.

Hope your day is less Twister filled than mine

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment