Friday, February 17, 2012

Crystal's Friday Fantasy

Heyyyyy peeps. i know i havent been on in FOREVER, but i have been really busy. im sorry guys, i'll try to get on more, but no guarantees.

In an ally with one of my best guy friends
I didnt know what to do. He had me up against a wall. I edged toward the corner, hoping he wouldn't follow me. please, please god, dont hurt me.
"Come on Crystal," he said as he tried to pin my arms. I moved them behind my back, out of his reach. "You know you want to." he was trying to be seductive but he was just scaring me. please, leave me alone. He leans in as if to kiss me. I move and he kisses my hair. He sighed a I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way sigh. "Come on sweetie. Dont be like that. Give me a kiss."
"Leave me alone, Jake." I was scared. I was afraid he was going to hurt me. He wasn't ever like this. What happened to him over the last week?
"Crystal," He said, his gaze melting me. My heart fluttered. I had to look away or he would draw me in, just like Megan. He did the same thing to her, then broke her heart. I wouldn't be weak, I wouldn't give in, but i couldn't look away. He had moved his hand and held my face. I couldn't loose his gaze, his bright green eyes were full of life. I tried to move my head, he squeezed my chin tighter. "Don't make me force you. I don't want to hurt you, just do as i say."
"Jake," My voice was muffled because of his hand. "Please, let go of me." I sounded desperate, and he grinned. he knew i was defenceless. He knew I couldn't do anything to stop him. He let go of my chin and placed it on my waist. He wedged his hand behind my back and pried me from the wall. He put his other hand in my hair. He tried to force me to kiss him.
"Jake! Stop it!" I screamed in desperation. I heard him snicker. I wouldn't give in. I had to stay strong. I wouldn't let him do this to me. I started punching his chest. I think it hurt me more than it hurt him. He sighed and moved his hands from my waist and hair to my hands. He moved me to the ground. "No!! Jake! Please! Don't do this!" I was starting to panic. No one was going to help me. I was going to die here. I knew I was, and there was nothing I could do about it. I started to give up, and Jake felt it, and I felt his smile on my neck. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see anything. He got up, rather quick for that matter. I heard footsteps, i thought he was walking away, but, they were getting louder. I heard Jake start to say something, then there was a sound of flesh hitting flesh. I stayed where I was, not moving, let him think I'm dead, he'll have no more use for me then.
"What the h*** do you think your doing!" I heard the sound again. The voice sounded familer, i couldn't place it ,but I could tell it was male. I heard something fall the the ground with a soft splash. I could tell it was a body, but the sound kept going. "How dare you do that to her! Crystal! Of all people, you pick Crystal! I could kill you for this! I should kill you!" the sound finally stoped and in place of it was panting. I heard him whisper my name. He ran over to me. I heard him drop to the ground, his hands on my shoulders. "Crystal? D*** it Crystal! Answer me! Please be okay." I could tell he was worried, I was too in shock to open my eyes. I felt him put his head on my chest. Listening for a heartbeat I guessed. I slowly opened my eyes. He looked up, worry written all over his face. "Crystal," he sighed. "Thank god your alive." Oh my god. He was the one that had to find me.

You'll find out who found me next Friday. I will try my hardest to post again next Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment