Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hey!

Okay I'm exceptionally overjoyed to be back on here! It's Nessa if you couldn't deduce it from the egotistical use of big words. Anyway is it bad that I have a large contusion on the inside of my elbow? I'm sorry none of my story's have been updated. But an iPod is not really appropriate for long periods. Anyways I will be updating my story's as soon as the weekend hits. No I don't literally mean as soon it hits it's an overused term. Sorry to rant but I think I'm PMSing. This does have a point and here it is Me "Meg pay attention or I'll kill the book." Meg"NO! Me-I'll rip its binding. Meg- Not that book it's new! I love our lunch conversations! I solemnly promise to post there you have it in typing. Anyway gtg my fingers are screaming from typing on an iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment