Thursday, February 2, 2012

Meg is protesting(rather angrilly) Andrew Lloyd Webber and all her guy friends

Okay, regardless of what anyone says, I am not a prostitute. I got like, 27 offers yesterday. They went up to like 20,000, I think? My guy friends are sooo stupid. Demy got some offers too. SOOOO NOT GONNA HAPPEN!

Elmo's ex girlfriend got impregnated by his cousin. Just wanted to let you know, cousin, dude, you're freakin screwed.

I looooovvvvveeee singing scat music! Okay, we have two songs we are doing in Jazz Choir-both scat- and I loooooooovvvvvveeee them! You ever hear of the song Africa? Around in the-80's?90's? Whatever. Like, the entire things scat. We are also singing 'The Way You Look Tonight' I don't know who originally sang it, but Chris Allen sang it on American Idol-so there's that-.

Well, my choir teacher-a couple years back-formed this thing for kids to do. She named it SCAT. It's an anagram for something but I can't remember (It only happened, like, 20 minutes ago.How am I supposed to remember???). Well, her mother won the SCAT award for best parent volunteer, so her (spawn) child (from hell) says to this "Grandma won the poop award?" so 20 SCAT jokes later, we were crying so hard we were laughing. How many times can a group say 'scat' and start to get bored? Never. Such a fun word. Never gonna be able to sing Scat again without crying.


I got told by like, 20 chicks in Jazz that I should be a Jazz singer (In Jazz Choir, we mainly sing Pop Music-not very aptly named, is it?) I was all "OOOOOOKKKKKKAAAAAAAAYYYYYY?" Sorry, I don't like singing Jazz or Pop. It's not proper singing. It all comes out your mask. Bleh.



OMG!! I read my first manga and I lurrrrvvvvveeeedd it! It's called 'Angel's Coffin'. It was amazing and I suggest you read it.


Little Giry is about to fail her Honors class. WAHHHHH. I got a D on the test! It's cuz there was only 8 questions!!!! Helllloooo????


Ugh

-Giry out!

1 comment:

  1. Meg I offered you 50 grand and a crack at Elmo's ex. Ness ps I don't roll that way giry i know I'm smexy and all but no. Not that you do either but the 50 still stands

    ReplyDelete