Saturday, February 18, 2012

WHY!?!?!?

WHY DO I SUCK AT WRITING!?!?!? MEG AND CRYS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME THAT MY WRITING IS LAUGHABLE!


And in other news (considering no one has posted a quote in a while) I just picked up a quote from a movie. (WOLVERINE!)

"Wow. Kookookachoo got screwed." -Logan- er James- er Wolverine- er WHATEVER THE HECK YOU WANNA CALL HIM!!!


Oh! I also got another part in Cats! I now get to be a mouse! In one song theres these cats that act like mice, and I'm one of them. (For those of you who know what I'm talking about, the song is The Old Gumbie Cat) So basically in the song it says "She is deeply concerned with the ways of the mice, their behavior's not good, and their manners, not nice! So when she has got them lined up on the matting, she teaches them music, crocheting, and tatting"

TATTING!!! OH YEAH!!! VWAPAAAA!!!!

- Demy out, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment