Saturday, February 11, 2012

Meg's B-b-b-b-b-boy Scout's Adventure

I just made that sound more thrilling than anyone ever could. And it's still pretty lame.

Okay, so, right now the lady next to me is breastfeeding. As in her child is drinking milk from her tit. Gross. WE ARE IN THE MALL! YOU'RE RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! EWWWW!!!

Anyway, Season 9 of OG SOAP OPERA is going to be posted today, or part of it. I am sorry to say that this the final season of our story and I will be aptly bidding you farewell! Check out the blog for more info.

Demy, Christine and I are sooo not done writing! A similar story sense like OG is becoming: Hunger Mania:A Hunger Games Story. It will start as soon as season 9 (The Final Act) is over.

Gtg get posting.


The breastfeeding lady is better than the jack off.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment