Saturday, February 18, 2012

Crystals Friday Fantasy III

Heyyyyy! We left off when I found out I couldn't walk, so he has to drive me home. He ends up taking me back to his house. I know you all loves my Friday fantasies so here is part three. Sorry, I forgot to post it yesterday.



"Just leave it at, I will always love you." I felt so defenseless. I broke down my guard. I told him all my secrets. I had nothing left to protect myself with. I looked up at him sheepishly. All confusion fell away from his face, and in it's place, was adoration. His smile stretched from ear to ear. His teeth glinting in the moonlight. Even his blue eyes betrayed a hint of satisfaction. He looked down at me in his arms. I smiled back at him, not exactly sure what else to say. He regained walking to his car. I didn't want to let him go. He felt all too warm. When he sat me down, his amazing heat left, and I felt empty. He got in the car and started to his house. I had my arm in the arm rest and, he gently took my hand in his. I was shocked. I didn't expect to see this. I looked at him and smiled. He gave my hand a loving squeeze. I loved this. Riding in a 2012 camaro, holding a hot guys hand. It could not get any better. I was way off. We pull up in what I assumed was his driveway, and he carried me up to his house. We was in what looked like a living room. The walls were an off white with tan carpet and brown furniture. His laptop sat on a desk in a corner and his flat screen sat opposite of a light brown couch. He carried me on through his kitchen and into a guest room.
"This," he gestured to the room. "Is where you will be staying. You can go anywhere you like. The bathroom is down the hall to the right, kitchen is down the hall to the left, and I will be right across the way." he said pointing to a door opposite of 'my' room.
"Thanks again for all of this. I really appreciate it." I say.
"Hey, the pleasure is all mine." he said smiling. He hugged me, (God, did I like that.) and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I was soo wrong in the car, today got a lot better.



What will happen to their love affair?? Find out next week, on Crystals Friday Fantasies. Sorry it was really short, but it had to be in order for the next one to make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment