Sunday, February 12, 2012

Quote and cat

Okay, so my dad was talking to me and bro and he is so funny! I love him :)

"Have a good week at school, make the honor roll, don't swim in sewage ponds."

I wish I got to see my dad more often :(

Anyway, my cat seemed pretty interested in the the Cats overture. I guess that means that dear old Andrew Lloyd Webber did his job. Well.. Casting could've gone better though... Some of the original Broadway cats sound like they're drunk sometimes... It's weird.

In other news, guess what movie I got on my iPod? THE WIZARD OF OZ, BABEH!!!!! Imma watch it and be all like "Dorthy! How dare you kill poor Elphie!? She deserved a movie more than you! Why don't you take your little water bucket and shove it up your stupid little dog's--!!!" I'm gonna stop myself now... It should've been Elphaba's movie anyway. Or at least Boq's. He needs some love.


- Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment