Saturday, February 25, 2012

LET ME BE YOUR STAR!

I AM OBSESSED WITH SMASH!!! BEST TV SHOW EVER!!!! (Only cuz its about Broadway (SOOOO MMYYY FUUUUTTTUUURRREEE!!!!! SOOOO PPRROOODDDUUUCCCIINNNG SSSSHHOOOOWWWSSS!!)) I watched Monday's episode after I got back from contest like...2 hours ago. WE GOT 1ST SUPERIOR!!(Christine, My Jazz Choir, and I). I watched Wednesday's Criminal Minds too. Still gotta finish last nights GIFTED MAN. I could not survive with out DVR. Okay, Demy, you and I need to do this song from SMASH for the Talent Show. Its the beginning for the MARILYN THE MUSIC in the show SMASH. Its such a good song. I really like it. Her it is.



The dresses in the picture look just like our Jazz Dresses!



Crazy Dreams; (This ones good!!)



National Pastime ("Cuz baseball diamonds are a girl's best friend...")



SUUUUCCCCHHHH AN AMAZING SHOW!!


WAAAAATTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH


Nick Jonas guest stars on the next episode Monday. (he sleeps with one of the characters)

No comments:

Post a Comment