Sunday, February 19, 2012

Crystals Friday Fantasy IV

Hello people of earth! I am here to give you my Friday fantasy part 4. I am now at Jeremy's house and we just kind of flirted a little bit. I still cannot stand.



I was soo wrong in the car, today got a lot better.

* * * *

The next morning was just like any other morning, except I was in Jeremy's house. I woke up that morning to find that, thankfully, I could walk again. I also woke up to the smell of frying bacon and the sizzle of a frying pan. Stiffly, I walked into the kitchen to see Jeremy standing at the stove making breakfast. There was eggs, bacon, sausage, just think of food you could have for breakfast, and it was there. I gaped open mouthed at how much food there was for I don't even know how long before Jeremy pulled me back to reality.
"Oh good, your up." he said turning around and smiling. "Breakfast is almost done and I didn't want to wake you up."
"Oh, I see," I say playfully. "Make this big breakfast all for you."
"Ha ha, but I'm not that obnoxious. I wanted you to sleep. You kind of had a rough night." he said, his emotions flicking across his face. First playfully, to concerned, and ending with anger. He caught himself and I saw his face go back to concerned. "How are you today, after last night I mean." he said it in a barely audible whisper.
"As fine as anyone would be after something like that. I can walk now, so that's good. I didn't see anything, so I'm not exactly mentally scarred."
"Your not mentally scarred! Crystal, he almost raped you and your going to try and tell me your not scarred!" his voice dropped to a whisper. "I almost killed him Crystal. I know I will be scarred. I will live with what I almost did for the rest of my life." it took all my restraint not to run up to him and give him a kiss, tell him things will be okay.
"But you didn't, that's what matters. Jeremy, you also have to put with that that you saved my life. I wouldn't be here right now if you hadn't pulled him off me. I won't ever be able to forget that." I had sub-consciously crossed over to him.
"I guess you do have a point. You wouldn't be in my house right now if I hadn't." he ran his thumb down my jaw line, behind my head. His other hand on the small of my back. Omg, I thought, I was going to get my first kiss. My heart fluttered as he leaned down. I closed my eyes, waiting his lips. There was a shatter of glass, then there was nothing.



What happened? Find out from Jeremy's point of view next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment