Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What Is, What Was Meant to Be, and What Could Have Been

Meg Jules Giry here! Do you like the post title? Thinking of using it as chapter title in my book.  Okay...I'm giddy!! Is that wrong? Josh...I think he's gay. So I'm gonna treat him like a gay guy friend...of course I can't talk about guys till I know if he's turned or straight as an arrow. Redranger...he's well...redranger. I don't think he could really like me...not the way I like him.

But this boy...he's been hanging around me and elmo lately. We were close friends in kinder garden. I remember one day, we were swinging...

"I can swing higher than you!!" I screamed.

"No! I-" and he flew out of the swing. I remember how cloudy and wet everything felt. I vaguely remember the blood...I always remembered it as green. Why? No idea....

But lately...he's really cute. I thought about it the other day. He's sweet. Genuinely. FINE! I'M NAIVE! DEAL WITH IT MOTHERS!!

But Elmo comes up to us (me and Crystal) and goes ,"So, If," (his name...crap I don't wanna say it! Thats how much I care! I'll call him...Viktor. Cuz that's friggin awesome)"Viktor were to ask you out, would you say yes?" and so Viktor comes over here and grabs Elmo and goes,"Dude, can I go talk to you. In that dark alley over there? Now!" and me and Crys laughed.

But I was happy. Because I knew for once... It was me. He wanted me. (possibly). It wasn't Crys or Demy or Christine or Ness but me. It's never been me. I've been asked out once that I consider real three years ago. But he was a close friend of mine and spoke very little english (he's from mexico. He's hot now and I regret my decision). But it's finally me. When you're me, all you wanted was to be wanted. My whole life....

Getting sappy, sorry.

Hoping Elmo will say something to him, and that Meg's non existent love life can become one worthy of a Jane Austen novel,

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment