Tuesday, February 21, 2012

THIS. MEANS. WAR.

This is a private message, that I have chosen to share with my viewers. MEG AND DEMY HAVE SECEDED FROM NARNIA, AND HAVE TAKEN THE UPPER MOST NORTHEAST CORNER, AND RENAMED IT DISTRICT 4 OF NARNIA. Like a boss.

We overruled Crys and her friend, Dora, and taken it upon ourselves.

When Crystal took my crap, I threatened to seceded from her country (her fault for not believing me) I made and signed THE TREATY OF NARNIA!! When my things were returned, I hid the TREATY OF NARNIA and it is now void (whose to say it exists? We had witnesses sign it, but their signatures cannot be found, can they?) AND NARNIA IS SPLIT!!!!

Now,I would like to stay separate, but as the hostile actions have been occurring, war may be unavoidable...

Call me vice, wicked, or cruel. Call me wretched and despicable.Call me a prying Pandora, little demon. A little lying Delilah, a little viper. But now, I rule along side Demy.

Anyone wishing to join the Communist Country of District Four of Narnia, must post a comment or contact me at bloggernov11@gmail.com  .  Don't forget to comment!!

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment