Monday, February 13, 2012

Redranger or Josh? My Life is too Complicated. I'll stick to books.

Why can't it just be Heathcliff? Or Darcy? I could deal with Ashely Wilkes. Of course, what are these men missing? The other man in which the battle for the woman with. Sigh. Must there always be two? I'll admit it, I don't care who knows (Except for Christine. NO ONE TELL HER!!!) I LIKE RED RANGER! Or did. But now Josh has come into the equation, and I like him and I think he's into me. Redranger on the other hand 'apparently' flirts with me. Today, after school I think it was evident. (ugh, I sound so egotistical and male here...) I flirted back...wrong? Possibly. I feel like a hussy! Ugh...

A woman who'll kiss on the very first date is usually a hussy
But a woman who'll kiss on the 2 date is anything but fussy
But a woman who'll kiss on the 3rd time around. Head in the clouds! Feet on the ground!She's the girl he's glad he's found! She's his Shipoopi!

I hate love. No! No! I-I didn't say love! 

There's not facts! Not one statistic about love I hate it! It can't be real! I've certainly never felt it for I have no heart. If I do it's made of tin.

Let's talk about something practical. Like the solving of equilateral quadratic radical equations. Sounds nice

-Meg

1 comment:

  1. I'd rather talk about love. I hate doing math with a passion. And you know it.

    - Demy

    ReplyDelete