Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Getting the most from your reading.

Meg here to explain the story (below). The ending was weird,yes. Only because I am sick of the concept of what one would 'do for love'. Stories like Romeo and Juliet, Twilight, Dead Beautiful, and Wuthering Heights are all beautiful stories that express that, as much as they hate to suffer, they'll do what ever the can to ease the others pain or save them.

I don't think humans can just over come the worst flaw we all share-selfishness. I know I am, and I know you are. Don't think yourself more, you'll only sound uppity. I liked the end. George cared a great deal for Megan (I'm sorry I didn't show you how he came to love her, just derive it from the time he was a wolf. I ran out of typing time) but he needed to be mortal, even if it meant taking Megan's life and making her a werewolf.

Sorry for you die hard classic love stories fans, What you consider love, I consider tragedy and it fuels my writing

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment