Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dr. Specner Reid Interview (TAKE TWO)

Meg has, as we all know, engaged in a questionary with the awkward prodegy, Dr. Spencer Reid. So, I have called him here again. We left off on the wrong foot last time...so I'd like to repair it...

Me:Spence-

Reid:Dr. Reid please, I like to be formally awkword in my interviews, keeps up the nerd-girl fan base you know.

Me-...Spence, I hear you and JJ are mending the relationship since the rape quite nicely.

Reid:Yeah, she's cheating on the red-neck guy with me. It's working quite nicely. He has no idea.

Me:I'm glad to hear you say that, now I'd like to bring in your "friend" Derek Morgan

Reid-Ah, ah, M-Morgan?

Me:Yes, He's been listening the whole time.

Reid-H-hey Morgan.

Morgan-You LIED to me! You told me I was the only one in your pants!

Reid-No! Morgan...it's not...the publichist told me to say it! You know how TV producers can be? Right?

Morgan-Say it? or do it? Hmmm? HMM!!

Reid-Morgan! Please just...kiss me you piece of sexual chocolate! *they make out with Reid's legs around Morgan's waist*

Me-*twitch...twitch*Th-that...ah...concludes our interview...bye...guys...

Morgan-No! Wait! They didn't meet our Black Asian baby named-


STATIC....BZZZZZZDDD!!!




-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment