Monday, February 20, 2012

GOOOOOOODDDDD MOORRRNNNNNNINNNNNNG!!!

It finally let me get on! I wouldn't let me on all day! Using my Grandma's thousand year old computer, (suckville!) I can hardly post anything! But Meg is back and better than ever! Started a 'big time rush' blog today (after constant hounding by my 5-year old baby) I think the url is http://btrwithgiry.blogspot.com/ sorry if thats not right.

I should post on OG cuz I only have a ton left to type (and three left to write! sad!) but I'm gonna work on Chptr 6 on WHAT STEPHANIE MEYER DIDN'T SAY.

I will alert you when the Hunger Mania stories (writen by Christine, Demy, and myself) will be posted. We will most likely wait til the end of season 1 to start posting.

My love and regards-

Meg Jules Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment