Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Buh-Bi!(?)

I'm sorry I could post yesterday, busy typing on other things. Sorry. But, yeah. If you read my title, you see it reads "Buh-Bi!(?)" Bi as in Bi-sexual. (I think I'm writing bi right...) anyway. My friend (not close) has a PE locker next to me. I really only talk to her in PE. We bonded over hockey (We're the only ones that ever play!! Who braids their hair while being goalie???) We talk a lot. Last week, we booty bumped (a sign of friend ship in Meg talk). Yesterday, she told me she was bi-sexual. She just broke up with her girlfriend...
























































AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH





HOW THE FREAK AM I SUPPOSED TO RESPOND??? I mean...its okay and all, but when we are naked right next to one another every day, I need to know this!!! *sigh*



Anyway, the boy I work with in library, I had a little crush on. HAD. Sorry, I know I didn't tell you. Well, what if he likes me? We talk a lot, yeah. About boss nerd stuff. Like Marvel, Harry Potter, Spielberg, and today GONE WITH THE WIND(?!!!!!!) AND STAR WARS (He's perfect...and jewish. lol) (I'm baptist by the way  :P) So, apparently he knows everything about me...yeah...creepy. I think he may like me...awwww. I don't want a relationship though! And if he asks, I don't think I'll have the will-power to say no.



QUOTES

"YOU CAN'T READ THIS!!! IT'S IN NARNIAN!!!"

"I visit Narnia weekly"
"Where?"
"In Demy's closet."


"I spend too much time in Dem's closet,"
"Do you now how lesbian you sounded just then?" (only elmo...)


"What are you writing about, Demy?"

"Kittens. What are you writing about, Meg?"

"Hold on. Wait for it. Lesbians."

"*twitch....twitch*"


-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment