Thursday, April 19, 2012

Boooooooooriiiing...

Meg. Crys. You both had better be happy you're in the freaking ladies dance commitee because being in the chorus sucks BALLS!!!! it's so boring sitting back there, and it gets old trying to tell the people back there to shut up, them being quiet for 2 seconds, then start tLking 10 times louder. I was finna shank some b*****s. And you guys get to hang with Ll og your high class (I CANT EVEN SAY IT WITH A STRAIGHT FACE XD) ladies, and Mrs. Shinn (and her ginourmous hat.) And then there's the people who have leading roles who complain about it ALL THE TIME! "oh, my dress is so ugly!" "I don't wanna say my line!" I swear if I hear another comment--!!! Seriously, if they're gonna complain they can just give their ugly dresses, their lines and their rols to me! I would appreciate them! Now, I do have an exeption for Mrs. Shinn. She hates dresses with a burning passion and has like 4 different ones she has to wear, and a stupid hat (which was apperently obtained from 2 men... Can we say gay? (no offfense anyone)) and there are people whose dress doesn't fit them, so I have an exeption for them too. It just makez me mad when people don't appreciate they're parts while some of us have the boring roles where we just sit backstage almost the entire time. I would even take a boy part. That shows you that I want it so bad. Boys usually just get parts becausebtheyre probably the only one who tried out for it.

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment