Sunday, April 1, 2012

GET READAY FOR SOME HUNGER MANIA!!

ahungergamesstory.blogspot.com or HUNGER MANIA:A HUNGER GAMES STORY is going to start up today. Demy and I have been thinking it over and we are ready to begin the adventure. With the Hunger Games becoming a big movie franchise like Harry Potter and the Twilight series', it's really great to mooch off the success and write about it.
A)Cuz its fun to screw with the plot
B)Everybody loves it and
C)People get ticked when we screw with the plot

So, with all this in mind, we are going to make the most boss story eva.

Meg is finally going to conquer her fears and watch the "Someone's Watching" or Spencer Reid kiss episode of Criminal Minds. I've never seen it. I refused to watch it. Crys knows on the episode"52 pick-up" with the hooker-girl-bar tender who was impressed with Reid's magic tricks, I began throwing popcorn at the screen screaming "HOOKER!! HOOOOOKKKKEERRR!!" So, I'm sure this will be much, much worse.

Finally finished my homework (thank goodness!)

QUOTES:
I just sang the devil!:Demy
Why are you guys singing about marijuana?:my friend commenting on me and Demy singing "GEE OFFICER KRUPKE"
HE'S CUTTING HIMSELF NEXT TO ME!!:Demy when the kid in choir was, well, cutting himself next to her. creepilious.

Hope I can finish chpt. 3 on spencerreidmindreaders.blogspot.com or CRIMINAL CRANIUM, but I probably won't. Its a long episode with a shock at the end! Be prepared for the powers to shift at the BAU!!

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment