Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Euphoric

I an sooooooo happy!!!!! He asked me out!!!!!! Im no longer single!!!!! I'm gonna call him 'the tall one' here on the blog. I was so sad to because I hadn't talked to him like, at all that day and I had vowed to get his number. He was getting ready to leave, and me never knowing when I would see him again, and he looks at his car, then back at me, then at the car, then back at me. He drops the basketball he was holding and goes "Will you go out with me?" his eyes were wide and he looked scared and nervous. I was shocked. I swear I started glowing I was so happy. I was smiling really big and going "Uhhh" for a while. It finally registered to me that he needed an answer. I said, "Uhh, sure." he looked relieved. He said, "Okay, thanks. Bye." and starts to run towards his car! I was like, 'you ask me out then run???' "Wait!" he turned around, "Do you have a cell phone?" "Aunt Dorothy has it." and continues to run. I don't care what he did, I was just soooo happy that he asked me out. Im upset that he lives in Georgia. We won't be able to see each other that much. SUMMERS ALMOST HERE!!!! I CAN WAIT TIL THEN!!!!! I hope I can anyway. He called me a cheetah. And a lion. And a bunny. And a tiger. We were playing a game where we had to come up with an animal for a person and that's what came to mind for me I guess. In going to try to dream about him now. Sweet dreams everyone.


P.S. In case your wondering how the Ginger is reacting to this, he is p***** off.

Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment