Sunday, April 29, 2012

JUMP FROM ST. LOUIE!

Just go back yesterday at like, 11. I just woke up. *sigh* what does that tell you. I'm gonna start with a crop of quotes.

QUOTES:

Do you think you could convert to bi-ism?-Crystal, talking about gay guys.

Shut up and eat one!-Me to Crystal.

Quit shoving them between your legs!!!-Crys to me. Believe it or not she was talking about cookies.

The awkward moment when Hitler walks in on Anne Frank's birthday party-Me

You came with your ho open-Christine. We were talking about West Side Story and prostitutes.

Go forth and multiply my indian children.-My friend that played Eulalie this year and the Queen of Hearts last year. I shall call her Brony.

There's not a taco johns within ten miles from here!-My friend to Ryan. lol.


This is just info. We were making fun of my jazz dress cuz it was really windy and we were running around town in it. Everyone was calling your poor albino Marilyn (not that I didn't love it). But on the way back to the bus, what happens? It goes over my head! I didn't even notice til it was up!  I did the whole monroe thing to hold it back down. *sigh* like a sad boss.

Which one is bigger??-Me to elmo. We were talking about my boobs. Everyone says my left one is bigger. great.

Crys-Oh my God!! What is that?! (we are watching the muppets)
Meg-It's mushu from mulan.
Crys-That looks nothing like mushu!
Meg-Then it was puff the magic dragon

It's like "I'm in charge. No, GET ME SOME MORE BOOZE!-Jordan from the show EXCUSED.

Me-You spelled booze wrong!
Crys-Oh, its e, s, isn't it?
Me-No!

We are going to go in there and HAVE LOTS OF SEX-excused

There's an ocean in our bathroom!! We brought an ocean to our St. Louis hotel!!-Carrie

Thank you, Bob Evans, you have wifi-Demy

You know you can circumcise women?-carrie

They get most of their height...from their proportionally long legs-stupid tv
me-naw! it comes from their necks!
the flirt-they have long necks??

Crys-Doolap, dunlap

These are mostly about the game of life we played on Christine's kindle

Me-You didn't get to take your zebra to china!

Me-I know I just left my wife, children, and grandbabies

Me-Are you going in that house with me?Get away!!

Me-I got eloped on the game of life!!

It's an idom, idiot-mushu the muppet.

We can have fun being pansys-me and crys at six flags.

Me-Where'd pinky pie go?
Demy-I think Brony left it on the window sill

Me-To just ran over me, my nonexistent children and my grandbabies!!



okay, done with quotes. Well, I got on a bus, sat, talking, lost Demy, and performed. Weee. Jazz choir got first. Choir got 2nd....our directors gonna kill us! We didn't even get superior! It was an excellent!! All the bands got firsts. Fairy boy-the creeper in my science class WHO LOOKS LIKE A FAIRY-got a medal for his solo on his trumpet. Like a boss.

And this is for 'the tall one's friend if he ever reads this:screw with me again, and I will personally drag you to hell-love Meg.

You had to be there. 5 seconds into the texting convo. "I love you. Will you go out with me??' hes gonna die. Gonna kill him. He's gonna die.




Hoping we all had fun

-MEGGGGGGGGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment