Thursday, April 19, 2012

Boys

*sigh* Ty looks so cute in his costume. I got his number today. I shouldn't say this cuz I have a boyfriend, but I like Ty, a lot actually. "20 seconds of courage is all you need." from the movie 'We Bought A Zoo' and it's so true. It really is all you need, yet I have no courage which is why I didn't get his number until today. Gosh he looks cute. Sorry, Ive been given my monthly gift and my hormones are all wack which is why I'm talking about guys this whole post. That was Ty.

The ginger looks pretty boss in his cop outfit. I absolutely love it. Yesterday, backstage, I was standing in-between the ginger and Ty, and Ty hits me on the shoulder. I look at him and hit him on the shoulder back. This went on for a few minuets until I scooted closer to the ginger. He starts poking me. I turn to him and WHAM! hit him on the shoulder. I was frustrated at his girlfriend at the time *talking to a girl about her hugging her boyfriend. Gingers gf, the whore, grabbed her by the elbow. "Don't talk to her. Don't EVER talk to her."* and I took it out on him. Needless to say, I gave him a hug *take that whore!* and said I was sorry and why I hit him. I got two hugs from him two days a row! *fist pump!* I know he's a douche, but I just can't help it. DONT JUDGE ME!! I KILL YOU ALL!!

On to fishy. He looks so cute in his 'boy' outfit! I love it! I haven't talked to him in forever, so not much to say there. But, we keep flirting, like, I'll walk up to him and like, hit him on the shoulder, or try to knock him books out of his hands. It's fun, it's a fun time.

Now, my boyfriend, the tall one. *sigh* I miss him sooo much. I talked to him today! Well, texted him at least. He likes baseball! *Squee!!!* my last boyfriend liked football(American version) and I could care less about football. I only watch it during the super bowl. We both are catchers for our baseball/softball teams, and both do best at 3rd base! He said he's coming back up in June, I cannot wait! I love you tall one!!! I swear I'm gonna hug him when I see him again. He's gonna like get out of the car and I'm gonna be like "Tall One!" run up to him and give him a big hug. I wish he didn't live so far away. He gets out of school one day after I do. He said he would text me on Saturday or Sunday, I pray he texts me Saturday. I miss you!!!

I need to sleep now. I have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow so, Nighty night peeps.

~~Crystal Poppin'~~

No comments:

Post a Comment