Monday, April 16, 2012

The Cold, Hard Truth of HELL ON EARTH

I feel female. I'm kinda sad, but after my thinking, I know what I'm gonna do. But first, I wanna share what he said today.

So, during library, the librarian sent him on an errand. He didn't have time to say bye before he left from the track meet. They make an announcement two minutes later saying all members need to be in track. Josh comes back in wearing his track suit and tells me,"I just wanted to say good-bye." I said bye and wished him luck (so wanted to hug him)

I didn't really think about him in choir, which is shocking.

I asked my mom,"How old do I have to be to date?"
She says "**". (like I'll tell you)
"But you met dad at **"
"That doesn't matter" *enter meg's eye roll*
"Why, do you have a boyfriend?"
"No! No, I swear."
"Okay is it-" several bad guesses later, I tell her it is Josh. She asked his last name. I say. "Is he Jewish?"
"Yes."
"Oo, he's rich then."
"Wha-"
"Most Jewish people are rich."
"So are you gonna convert?"
"No! I was talking about that the other day..."
"With Josh?!"
"No, Demy! That's why I'm hesitant though. Cuz I know it's against his religion and mine for us to date and I don't wanna waste my time."
"You can be good friends."

My mother's solution seems to be the only option.

I've been thinking this lately, and not only about Josh, but my whole life, really.

What kind of cruel, heartless, and merciless God does this to people? To anyone? He saved me from Hell, but he put it on Earth.

-MEG GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment