Thursday, April 5, 2012

Completely done

I never once called Meg 'bitchy'. Not one time. I don't care if she's ticked or not, I was playing and Ty knows it. She knows it. Ok, if you were there, you would know it. She acts as if I committed a crime! She tells it from her point of view, here's my point of view. I attempt to flirt with him by taking his books and putting them in my locker. He was smiling the whole freaking time Meg. He only asked for them back like, twice. I gave him them back and we start walking down the hall. I start to skip ahead and on my way up, I take the paper on top of his books. I stop like five feet in front of him saying "If you want it, come get it." he chases after me to get it and Meg takes my stuff and threatens to throw it all in the trash. I give him the paper, get my stuff back and then take his book. We do not physically fight in the hallway, I have one end of the book, he has the other. We pull on it for maybe 5 minuets, no where near 15 minuets. Either way, it's not bullying, and I give his stuff back. I honestly think she's mad at me because she is attracted to Ty and I was flirting with him. Sorry if that's not it Meg, but that's my opinion. I'm not gonna let thus tear us apart after all we've been through. Especially something stupid like this.

Crystal Poppin
P.S. If you thought I wasn't going to listen to your 'please' post, your wrong. I can't believe you would think that.

No comments:

Post a Comment