Saturday, April 21, 2012

Can't Touch This

I'm sorry I couldn't think of a better post title. OMG!! 3 PERFORMANCES YESTERDAY AND AN IMPROV TEA PARTY TODAY!! WEEEE (One performance left) Meg Giry/Maud Dunlap/ Marilyn Monroe is all messed up skizoness up in here. Lol.

First show: For our school. We did fine. No mess ups. I didn't get nervous at all. WEEEE
2nd show: For elementary kids. Did better. Evil Pick-a-Little bitch who thinks she's the star of the show cries her eyes out because she stuttered over a line. "I ruined the whole show!!" sorry, bitch, ya didn't. humble yourself a little more and see it doesn't revolve around you. We could do the show if you weren't there. Sorry, sweetie.

3rd show:Ty, who plays mayor shinn, and I were talking all of a sudden. "Aw,crap." he goes. "Wha-" then I look over at him. "Nosebleed." all down his face and hand and shirt. Misses his cue and so the director's son, who plays charlie cowell, saves he show.

OMG!! ON THE RIDE BACK TO SCHOOL WE HAD A (SEXY) INSANE BUS DRIVER WHO HAD A GREEN MOHAWK!! HE WAS LIKE, 19 AND HAD ALL THIS MILITARY STUFF AND HE'S EASILY DOING 50 MPH DOWN SIDE ROADS AND CUSSING OUT DRIVERS!! CRYS WAS ON MY LAP IN THE FRONT SEAT W/ CHRISTINE NEXT TO ME.


Tea Party: before the show, we hung out in the balcony (the tea party was in the lobby and 'shipoopi themed'. ) and it was so funny. Everyone was switching hats (quote: *me pull skirt up (HULK SMASH. lol, reference to my bad grammar)* "VICTORIAN PROSTITUTE!!" ) Redranger stole my hat, The Music Man got it back from him. He told me his sister thought I was the best of the pick-a-littles.

The ginger decides to smack crystal's butt. I decide to kick his ass. Fair enough?

During the tea party, the choir director I am going to have next year (auditions next week) was there with her daughter. I made sure I went over to her table every chance I got and talked to them (in character). Toward the end, my current director asks "who needs to talk to another character?" next years director and her daughter both raise their hands. For whom?

MOI!!!

LOL WISH ME BROKEN LEGS!!

(P.S. PICS TO COME (FACES BLURRED))
-MEG GIRY/MAUD

No comments:

Post a Comment