Thursday, April 5, 2012

Breaking News:Bully Bestie Unbeknownst as Traitor. The supposed fight/BOOK REVIEWS! IT IS TIME!!

QUOTES:
To read, in the half-dark, is to call the lost forward-GREGORY MAGUIRE

BOOK REVIEWS/ MEG'S CURRENT BOOK LIST

OUT OF OZ:The ending of the Wicked Year's series was not as expected. The ending, however, was hardly relevent to the first book. Nor is dead, the time clock destroyed, Tip(ozma) fall in love. Liir is brought back to life, Rain again becomes green. In the spell from the Grimmerie, TO CALL THE LOST FORWARD, everything is back. Liir is human. Tip is female. Rain is green. Elphaba is supposed to come back.

But she doesnt.

Rain is Elphaba reincarnate.

WTF?? Candle leaves Liir. Trism leaves Liir. Rain takes Elphaba's broom (or rather her brooms offspring. Rain hides the grimmerie and her broom in the ground to hid it, only to find it grows a friggin broom tree. WTF??) When confronted by Iskaniiry (Liir's goose friend) and the snake that turned Rain white, he tells her that she can become a man and still be with Tip...Ozma...whatever! She denys this, and upon taking the broom, she flies up, out of oz and to America. She never notes it. She does though, fly to the ocean (their is no ocean in Oz, it is often stated as a myth) and she dives into the ocean. Grimmerie, broom, and Elphaba's soul in all.

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES:DAWN OF THE DREADFULS

Jane Austen is soooo rolling over in her grave!! This is a parody of her book, Pride and Prejudice. Using the same cast of characters, Seth Grahame-Smith mixes a classic with something everyone loves:THE UNDEAD!!

ABRAHAM LINCOLN:VAMPIRE HUNTER
IN THE PROCESS OF READING

MATCHED
AMAZING!! The ending was a cliff hanger though, and not a good one. I never cared for the characters Xander and Cassia, only reading the rest of the series because I want to learn Ky's fate!

MATCHED
STILL IN THE PROCESS OF READING.







Crystal is mad at me. Because I told her off.

Our friend,...Let's call him Ty, was walking with us upstairs.

Now, Ty is a center of constant abuse. He gets called a lot of names. I wont list many. A reoccurring one that was said today maybe five times by the Ginger is 'fat Jesus'. Sorry, but Ginger, he's bigger than you. TALLER! You're fatter than he is! He's not that big! He's normal weight! By the way, I would pick Ty over the Ginger any day. YOU RE TO UGLY TO BE A PLAYER, GINGER!! SORRY!  Ty is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy better looking. He's attractive. The ginger has vomit for face. Sorry. (That was mean, I apologize to my viewers...not to that son of a witch)

Anyway, Crystal proceeds to take Ty's books from him and shove them in her locker and lock it. I save his History book and return it too him. After physically fighting him for a few minutes, she opens her locker, gets the books, then runs. Ty gets her, and they fight over the books for a good fifteen minutes. Once he's got it, she has his paper. I take her book and binder. She takes my book and Ty's. I threaten to throw her stuff in the trash. She chases and attacks me and takes her things. By the time this is all over, Ty is not happy. When I text Crys about it later, all this crap happens.

I tell her not to do it. He doesn't like it.

She proceeds to tell me she was playing.

I tell her he doesn't know that.

She tells me, it's called flirting. and If I knew how to do it, I wouldn't be so bitchy. Really? I didn't say anything like that to her did I? No. She's saying I don't know how to flirt? Meg Giry has never had a boyfriend (well, that I count...) and never been kissed. You think I don't know that I can't flirt? Flirting is stupid. I don't like it. It makes me sound dittzy and I have more self-respect than that. But she crossed the line. I don't want to go into anymore of this. I am already ticked. She shouldn't have acted the way she did.

She has obviously never been bullied or she wouldn't do this.

Do you see me 'teasing'? No.

I wonder why.

You haven't seen me everywhere, Crys. Don't think you know everything. Remember what I said about how you have no idea what's going on inside Ty's head?

How do you know it's not going on in mine?

It's not like I haven't thought it before. Whats to stop me from acting on it?

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment