Friday, April 20, 2012

Photos

I'm bored, I'm just gonna post some pictures.


This is very true.*chickens*


WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!*cigarette*


Omg! Something that is actually made in America!*fortune cookies*


See, RECYCLE!!!*recycle*


It should say 'Built Dodge Tough' Fords are stupid and they always breakdown.*ford engine*


1) what is wrong with men!
2) WHO WOULD LIKE THAT?!?!?!?*public sex*


Barbie doesn't have a very pretty name now does she?*barbies full name*


Sexiest man EVER!!! I LOVE YOU TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!*shirtless Taylor Lautner*


AXEL CHBIE!!!*<=*


Poor Zexion. I LURVS you.*Zexion*


It's Demy!!!*<=*


Look at the giraffe I colored!!!*<=*


I'm done now. Since I did this post from my iPod, i don't know if these comments will go with the picture, which is why I put a * with a description of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment