Monday, April 9, 2012

SNEAK PEEK AT BLOGS AND BLOGS TO COME

Swish....Huh?...Swish! I opened my eyes after my nap to see two pale fingers, toying with my hair. It flopped and flipped over my eyes.
"Sorry,"the alto voice whispered,"I didn't mean to wake you."
I smiled, and rolled my naked body on top of him. He smiled and kissed me. I felt the erection strong. He hadn't put his pants on yet, either. It was hard, trying to get him to stop kissing me, espically when I didn't want him too.
"I love you, Alec,"I whispered into his neck.
"I love you, Belt,"and we began to make love again.
-WHAT STEPHANIE MEYER DIDN'T SAY



"So, what you're saying that I have a small brain?"

"I never said that, Melly!"

"Uh, huh..."

"You're just like a woman, always twisting words around!"

"So now I'm a cliched woman?"

"No-I-Uh...WOMEN!" Melanie threw her head back at Reid's comment. The only ones in the conference room before dawn were the two. Reid rammed his shoulder teasingly into hers. She pretended to be jarred and fell dramatically back onto his shoulder. She closed her eyes and layed there for a minute.

She allowed herself this one indulgence, taking in Reid's smell and touch. He was her best friend. He cared about her. This was the best.

"Tired?" he asked.

She inhaled,"Yeah...too early..."

"Does he know you're here?"

"I left a note telling him I was working late and would probably just stay overnight at the Academy."

"Why would you tell him that?" Reid asked, shaking her off his shoulder so he could look at her. When there was silence, he asked, a little frantically. "Melly, he did come home, didn't he?...Melly!"

"...He stayed out all night again."

"Melly, he's supposed to watch you. Where did he go?"

"Clubbing...drinking....I do so worry about him, Spencer! I get so afraid...." she tucked her head in his chest.

"Shhhhhhh...It's okay, Melly. I'm here...I've got you, Melly. I've always got you. I'll always have you, Mels."
-CRIMINAL CRANIUM


Catherine Bridges was born in Bath, London on April 13th, 1980. She grew up in a normal family. A mother, a father, a brother, and a dog. She had a white picket fence in the yard and a rose garden in the back. Behind the back picket fence, a wall of trees hid her from nature. Behind these trees lay a small meadow, filled with soft green grass and yellow dasies and pink poppies. Catherine spent most of her time here.
Catherine did not, however, cooperate with her normal life. She was anything but. As a child, Catherine loathed picture books and anything bright and cheerful. She hated being read to and toys that sang and danced. She hid behind the couch and recited poems in her head. She sang little songs in words no one understood, and muttered about Angels and Demons and Witches. She loved scary, cliched, Halloween movies.
When school began, she didn't color within the lines, and always fought with the teacher. She was bullied terribly and read constantly. Her parents were first ashamed, then infurated. Then, they shunned her. Catherine Bridges learned to be quiet, and speak only when spoken to.
When her 11th birthday rolled around, and the school year was ending, the more she snuck into the meadows, just a mile or so from the house. She went through the thicket and briars to the meadow. She sang, and the animals listened. Birds sang with her, the deer watched, and the horses danced as she twirled. She was a fairy among them.
As she got older, the incidents happend more often. By incidents...well...how to explain? She could do things...things other children couldn't. She could-make a zoom across the room at light speed and...cause the tree to instantly shake it's leaves. She once ripped Jenny Rupert's skirt with a glare. And you could always tell it was her. Always.
She could also...see things. She could see them, and it would just happen. Later. In the future. -
WHAT J.K. ROWLING DIDN'T SAY


just a sneak peak at some of Meg's blogs!

Check it out

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment