Sunday, April 22, 2012

Music Man, Portal 2, Cats

THANK GOD IT'S OVER!!!! The Music Man is finally over!!! My family didnt even like it. Hey were like "it didnt make any sense." and "there are always indians walking across the stage." No one appreciates theatre in my family other than me and my step mom.

I promise I will post the next chapter of my fri fant today. I havent had time to lately. And the next chapter might seem a bit stupid. Like all of them. Lol.

My friend Mrs. Shinn has got me hooked on Portal 2. WHEATLEY IS A BOSS!!! Such an adorable little A. I. And hes British :) Ive been watching Tobuscus play Portal 2 and I almost cant stand how obvious some of the puzzles are that he cant figure out! Like there was one part where you were supposed to make a portal at the other end of the room bu he thought there wAs glass in the way (and you cant make portals on glass btw) so he was just running around like "what the heck am I supposed to do?" and when he shot he portal where he was supposed to and then he was like "*gasp* I thought that was glass!! It's not glass! I thought that was glass, GlaDOS!!!!" geez -_-'

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment