Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Flashback To A Girl, With A Song In Her Heart As She's Waiting to Start the Adventure...

Meg Giry here! Auditions tomorrow. Going in with Nessa, The Music Man, and some older kid whom I have never seen. This outta be fun!
Josh grilled me today about my plans for the future. He didn't even think my baby names were weird!! OMG!! He says-and I quote-"at least it was something dumb like Rue." I could have slapped him and hugged him. Weee. Gay Bestie.
Love how we get to sing with the Music Man and Ness doesn't know yet CUZ SHE DOESN'T ANSWER HER CELLULAR DEVICE!! *sigh*

QUOTES:
"will someone light my damn cigar? and don't say yes until I've finished talking!" -Tom from SMASH (Who say the episode last night?? Did you not cry and pee yourself from laughing all at the same time??)
"We still need a bass*said like fish* I mean bass *like vocal part* Dang, I did it again!" -Meg cuz she's blond.
"Anything can be a giggity."-Demy.



stupid song.


stupid witches.


-Gonna go write a friday fant. WEEEE

MEGGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment