Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tripping Over My Tongue/Sunny as a Daffodil/IT'S RAINING MEN!

Meg, it seems, has an issue with talking today. Lucky you can't stumble over keys! Ugh. I guess it started in history.

HarrySnape(evil antichrist history teacher from hell)-What is the title of section 4...MEEEGG
Me-War in North America and Europe
HarrySnape-Read it again
Me-...War in North America and Europe
HarrySnape-Read it again
Me-War in North Amer-
HarrySnape-READ IT AGAIN!!
Kid next to me-Africa...
Me-...wha?OH! Wat in North Africa!!
HarrySnape-...yeessss....

Stupid antichrist bitch.

Science Class
Science Teacher-Meg, can you tell us what number 14 is?
Me-Does that say eyebrow joint?!
Science Teacher-...elbow joint, sweetie
Me-...ooo...*0-0*

I actually like my science teacher.

Another quote involving my Jewish Lover.
Josh-You know what I think (stand WAAAAYYY to close to me)
Me-...what?"
Josh-*looks at me...awkward*I think this fish is lonely
Me-...yeah...I think it's a sad little guy...
Josh-*closer*I think he's hungry
Me-*back away*Yeah...uh huh...*smile and nod*
Josh-Hey, did you see Titanic?

Lol.

Dude, I had a boss day today. I did my makeup and hair and put in (boss!) earrings (in case you wanted to know they were peacock-cock-cock peacock! lol) I put on perfume and everything! Guess what they say is true, if you look nice, you feel nice. I feel great! Overall, my day wasn't overly amazing, but hey, I feel as sunny as a daffodil! Okay...I don't feel like a daffodil. I never feel like a daffodil. Daffodils are for pansy sauces. I feel like...I don't know...a pony or something....Sweet.

And you know how many guys were on top of me and Crys today!! (I mean like leaning on us not like...ya know...) I can count 4 on me and two on Crys.... I don't know....

I swear if I have to act with the Music Man one more time!! ITS LIKE A WALL WITH EYES!! CREEPY GREEN EYES THAT SEE INTO YOUR SOUL!! (actually, they have a little brown around the edges...he gets so close to me I can see! And I'm a good head taller than him!!)

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment