Friday, April 13, 2012

I Feel Charming! And Entrancing! It's Alarming, How Charming I feel! And So Pretty, I Hardly Can Believe I'm Real!

Have you met my good friend Meg Giry,
The craziest girl on the block?
You'll know her the minute you see her,
She's the one who is in an advanced state of shock.

She thinks she's in love.
She thinks she's in Spain.
She isn't in love,
She's merely insane.

It must be the heat
Or some rare disease,
Or too much to eat
Or maybe it's fleas.

Keep away from her,
Send for Reid!
This is not the
Meg we know!

Modest and pure,
Polite and refined,
Well-bred and mature
And out of her mind!



lalalalalalala!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry. I am in love with a pretty wonderful boy!!!! Ugh. I sound female.
But we talked and talked and talked and I...God, I thought my heart was going to fly out of my mouth! I actually talked to him. Not just smiled and nodded with one word answered. But talked.

"Are you going to miss this place?" Josh, talking about the school.
"A little,"me, not yet looking at him,"I think I'll be happy when we leave though. Move on."
"What is your fondest memory?"
"Fondest?" I look at him.He smiles
"Yeah. Don't you have one?"
"Well..." I purse my lips,"I don't think I have a memory, per say, but I'm glad I came. Met the people I did. I wouldn't know the same people or have the same friends. I would know you or anyone. If I had been stuck in my elementary school forever..."
"Where did you go?"
"Lincoln."
"Washington for me." (I only list these because they are cliched school names.)
"Cool."

I don't remember what we talked about after that. Our first years at school. Good, bad memories, etc.

"Did you ever have a boyfriend here?"
"Nope."
"Me either....why didn't you? Didn't you get asked out?"
"A few times...twice. It's just...boys are so immature! Some of them, anyway. Some have done some growing up, like you, but back then...all of them! Ugh." He laughs at this.
"Yeah, some guys now...jocks are stupid. Like in the 80's, they were smart. Now, no way. I've grown up. Way mature. But the jocks are so stupid. Stupid jocks." he gives an example of a boy whom I will not repeat.
"Do you want to have a boyfriend at our next school?"
"...It depends."
"On?"
"...on who it is. I don't want to date someone I can't see me having a future with. I don't do flings. I just see what the purpose is. I want someone I can spend forever with."
"Yeah, I would never do that to a girl."

We talked some more. He told me funny stories about his brothers' past girlfriends. Funny.
"Do you like choir?" he asks.
"Yeah."
"Are you a good singer?"
"I would very much hope so."  I smile and we both laugh.
"I thought about joining,"he said,"in 6th grade. I thought about joining this year too."
"You should have. We need more men in choir."
"You have the music man don't you?" (the boy not the musical)
"Yeah, but one boy can't carry the whole section."
"What is this GLEE?"
"Actually, we are singing a lot of glee songs."


QUOTES
"UTERUS HUNTER!...huh?" me after I woke up one morning. No idea why I said it.
"Uterus's are way better than bananas!"
"Not really! With out bananas, monkeys would starve!" Viktor, Demy, and I were having a discussion about which the world needed more; uterus or bananas.


GONNA GO FINISH CHAPTER 8!! DON'T STAB ME CRYSTAL!!


-MEG GIRY

(P.S. black bra. White shirt. I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment