Friday, April 6, 2012

I swear! You two behave like children!!!

Demy is just going to be the voice of reason and say, GET OVER IT! i'm totally not trying to be insensitive, but this thing'll blow over in a week anyways!!! So I'm reasonably asking Crys and Meg to GET THE EFF OVER IT!
Crys, your friendship with Meg is not something that's going to be broken this easily! So I don't wanna hear that you're done with her or even done with the blog! I know that this isn't my fight, but you guys are my friends and I don't like you guys arguing.
Meg, one thing I guess would just be to lay off a little. I know you're upset about the "bullying" thing, but it's probably not as serious as you think it is. Ty is our friend so I don't think he takes our teasing to heart very often. I mess around with him all the time (not saying that he doesn't get annoyed though). And again, I know this isn't my fight to get involved in, and I'm not trying to be mean, and I don't know all of the details (but Crys seemed pretty upset)
Right now I want to tell you both...GET OVER IT!!! i say this because I love you both. (no homo. As a friend) As soon as either of you read this, I want you call the other and MAKE UP!
I really can't believe you two. Next year is going to be a HUGE pain in the @$$ if you two keep this up. Now grow up, alright?

- words of love, from Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment