Wednesday, April 18, 2012

There's No Business Like Show Business...

Meg Giry here. First day of rehearsing at the MCCC in costume today. There's honestly nothing like it. First, QUOTES.
"Hey, Music Man, how do you do number 10?" asks Crystal.
"...Like number 8,"he says.
Demy asks,"Well how do you do number 8?"
"Like number 10."

"Look! The Orchestra pit is covered!"
Christine. Dead serious. "No. They moved the stage up." she was serious. thought she was right. lol.

"What?? Hes an F-ing vampire now??"
"ahhhh...my legs glowing. GET AWAY FROM ME BIKINI GIRL!!"

Anne Frank *reaching for friends breast*"I've always wanted to feel one. May I?"



Got to go to the MCCC today. (our theatre). I get to be in the main character dressing room! And I get a mic twice!! WEEEEE!! I feel special! I don't even have that big of a part!!

Everyone, I'd like to ask you for your prayers this week that our musical goes well. (Only actors can pray and then turn around and pull all the supertisous crap. (I DO THAT ALL THE TIME!! NO ONE JINX ME!!)) Lol, my husband, Ewart, got freaked out when Nessa, Christine, and I were giving him the sex talk.
"Hello, uterus." Nessa has a bird on her head. That's what we named it.
"Meg! There's a boy in here!" says Christine.
"So?" I say,"He's knows what a uterus is."
"He took sex ed."says Nessa.
"Unless they cut that program..." I say.
"Its required to teach sex ed!"
"I'm sure they don't have to teach sex ed til-"
"STOP! STOP IT!! THEY KEEP SAYING THE S WORD!! I WAS WRONG!! MY WIFE IS CRAZIER THAN THE QUEEN OF HEARTS!!" He was the king of hearts last year, and told me he was happy he had a sane wife this year.

He was wrong.


There's no business like show business.

We are all mad here.

-MEG GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment