Friday, April 13, 2012

Mainly quotes

Quote:
After kicking some serious ass, "I am so sorry. That is the old me." -Transformer: The Dark Moon

"Oh my God I'm so fired!" after getting attacked by a transformer and his boss gets thrown from the car.

"No! Mr. Vampire hunter got shot!" talking about the statue of Abraham Lincoln. "Too bad he didn't hunt transformers." my mother

Sam waves hand over security guards head.
Security guard."What are you doing?"
Sam Whitwicy "Nothing. What are you doing?"
"... Get away from me."

"Were in the heart of their ship! Let's take them for a ride."
"Were gonna jack this ship up!"

"We had a nice run."
"Yeah, were gonna die."

These quotes were all from the movie Transformers: The Dark Moon.

Anyway, if you have glasses, this mainly concerns you. I need LASIK. I have double vision, and cant see within three inches of my face. It's terrible when people want to look through your glasses just to make it seem like they're high. If you look through my glasses, it's like looking into another dimension. According to others at least. Well, I gotta go now. Bye

Crystal poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment