Sunday, April 15, 2012

I FEEL PRETTY! OH SO PRETTY!

Gosh, I feel like a school girl! Gershwin's is the cat's pajamas! I'M THE QUEEN OF THE RED-HOT MAMA'S!!

Okay, last night, I prayed about Josh and I (He being Jewish and I being Christian) and what to do about.

First, I had a reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyy weird dream involving me and Crys and Martin Luter King Jr. But, I woke up and had a dream of me and Josh singing this:

HE WAS JOE DIMAGGIO!! WEEEEEEEEEEE






OMG!! I AM ADDICTED TO FAMILY BARN ON GIRLS GO GAMES!!!

I am waiting for my crops to grow, so I'm gonna go tweet. FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!

(Tweet a little, blog a little, tweet a little, blog a little. Tweet! Blog! Tweet! Blog alot, Tweet a little more...)

-MEG GIRY

(I stayed up til 10 last night (way past the Giry's bed time!) watching Beauty and the Beast thinking of me and Josh...dancing. In pretty outfits. WEEE! *Sigh* I feel preety...)

1 comment:

  1. What about me being in your dream with Martin Luther King Jr.???? -Crys

    ReplyDelete