Monday, April 16, 2012

HELP MEE!!!!

Omg, I cannot stop picturing the ginger as a male stripper now. He had a cop hat on and hand cuffs and how the image came to mind, I don't know, but now I can't get the picture of him walking around in only a spedo with his old fashion cop hat and his hand cuffs. *shiver* he has no abbs. Sorry for the mental image gu- *scream/throw up* OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!! WORST IMAGE EVER!!!!! ok, just thought of me at a strip club and him getting off of the strip stage, coming to me and saying, "Crystal, you've been a very naughty girl." and then putting me in the hand cuffs. God, once it's in my mind, I can't stop thinking on it. *major shiver* nasty, why do I think of this crap???? IM LOSING MY MIND!!! I'm beginning to like the image with some modifications... Maybe with some abbs, and, ya know, dark blond hair, brown eyes, my height... Oh my God, I just described the tromboner, now that's an image I like. Maybe I'm not losing my mind. He had detention today for plagerisim. don't know how to spell it, forging a signature describes it. So sorry tromboner! Love you still. OoO, a bad boy, even better. Oh mister tromboner, I've been a very bad girl lately. Lol, jk jk, just images.

Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment