Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tired

I am so sick and tired of all the drama. It's official, I'm quitting the blog. Erase me from the title, erase me from your memory because your life would obviously be soooo much better if I was not a part of it. I don't want to see all the stuff that's written about me. I never write anything bad about someone unless they write something bad about me. I'm done with thinking that everyone hates me, at least I don't need to 'think' it anymore because now I know it's true. Sorry that I'm being a drama queen now. I don't deserve to be treated like shit. And, Meg, please don't act on your thoughts. I don't want to lose you, I don't want to lose our friendship, but my 'bullying' tore it apart.

Your crying, Crystal Poppin
P.s. I'm not doing this for a pity party or for attention. I swear I'm not. This blog was practically my journal. Guess I gotta find a new one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment