Friday, April 6, 2012

Crystal, pick up your phone...please

Crys, please turn on your phone. If you won't, then here's what I texted.

I never meant ot offend you. I just want you to know that Ty gets hurt.

I do believe you crossed the line when you said that I can't flirt and that I like Ty and that I was just jealous

Will you talk to me? Please?

How about this? If you promise not to tease ty or anyone else...so dramatically in front of me, I promise to be less stalkery, mom-like. K? I need my best friend back.

I've heard it said, that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we must learn and we are lead to those who help us most to grow if we let them and we help them in return. Well, I don't know if I believe that's true, but I know I'm who I am today, because I knew you. Like a comit pulled from orbit, as it passes a sun. Like a stream that meets a boulder, half-way through the wood. Who can say if I've been changed for the better? I have been changed for good.




-I miss you, Crys. MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment