Tuesday, February 19, 2013

ALOIS!!!!!!!!!!

...

As you can tell, Meg has watched up to Episode 8 of BBII...


WHHYYY!!

This is exactly what happens.
ME:Okay...I like Alois
*STAB*
ME: THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!

LEGIT.

If I was watching it by myself and was fully focused, I probably would've cried. I'm not sure if I really like him...he just didn't deserve to die. He had a REALLY crappy childhood, and I felt sorry for him...but as a person, I still don't think I'd like him.

I DON'T LIKE CLAUDE ANYMORE. I DON'T CARE HOW ATTRACTIVE YOU ARE. GEESH!!!

What happened to Grell after he kicked the crap outta Hannah...?
AND WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR CIEL??? MAH BOCCHAN!!!

I mean, I figured this series would end with Sebby probably killing Claude and Alois, then him taking Ciel's soul...but...but dafuq....

I dunno.

Then we watch Hailey's death scene from CM.

I'm just...yeah...I wanted to cry... a lot....

I don't cry...when lights are on....
Take me to the movies, and I'll sob like fuck.

We've all seen this...except Crystal. She hasn't seen me cry yet... at the movies. We don't go see sad movies. I saw BD with my mom, and I think that was the first time I cried REALLY hard at a movie. I cried during the last HP, but my grandma and cousins and bro were with me, and I cried a little, but didn't sob...and then there was Les Mis....

Yeah. We all remember that....

So, Imma go write on IB...and attempt to be cheerful...

Meg. Sex. Butterflies. Effing Happy Thoughts....

YUS. LETS DO THIS.

-MEG

Oh, quote.
Meg-Those nutty fucking crackers.

*Nessa and I walk out door. Makes eye contact with Music Man.*
Meg-He's off limits.

I was talking about Al...but it was weird....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment