Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Or Maybe I'm Dreaming....

Yup. Cliche Millie lines here...

Welp. It happened again....

I TOUCHED THE BUTT.

I just washed my face, so I've probably lost the layer of skin that he touched...but I'm still all tingly.
Action danced with me again~~~
Literally pushes Nessa out of the way to get to me. (Not very nice!)
Guys, it's only because I'm Dorothy and have a little part in that scene. If Demy or Nessa had a part he would be all over you like Soy Sauce on my Rhapsody in Blue Dress.

So,  yeah.

BUT HE TOUCHED ME~~~

And then all three of us had a fight (well, mainly Nessa vs. Demy and Meg...) about basically what happened above, and I was talking about them cock-blocking me and Nessa wanting to tap Action and all of us having a threesome.

He was backstage the WHOLE. FREAKING. TIME.

Just...just shoot me...
And I haven't talked to him since....

I guess I'll figure it out at school tomorrow. I pass him about...hold on. I pass him between 1st and 2nd hour, 2nd and 3rd hour, 6th and 7th hour...and I swear there's another time...He smiled at me in the hallway once~~~ If he doesn't smile, I'm sure it means he knows I want to have his babies. Just saying.

Alright, my computers dying so I bid farewell. And, No, Dem, my Mom shot down the sleep over idea. 'Cause she's not smart.

OH, AND I GOT MY COSTUMES. I'll have pictures up soon.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment