Sunday, February 24, 2013

QUOTESFROMYESTERDAY/HELL WEEK BEGINS

I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. My mom kept fighting with me about stupid stuff and I started crying in the middle of a resturant and my mom just....gah, she pisses me off....

So yeah, fun.

Rehearsal was fun. I'm definately going to miss it. I sure as hell don't want to be home.

Anyway, quotes.

*Doing Nuttycracker scene with the 'alcohol' (We've been using bottled water)*

Kid-*shakes it*
Action-No, no. Don't shake it low, don't shake it by your mouth either. Because then it looks like you are giving another man sexual intercourse oral.
Me-*facepalm*

Bard-Oh, I stepped on a cat!
Finni-Oh, me too!

So, everytime Demy and I are backstage. "Oh no! I stepped on a cat!!"

Roderick-*just...there's nothing to say about him...* Girls, this is the boys line for bows.
Demy-Then why are you here?
Rod-*STARES* Aw, shit. We got a Freshman comedian. *laughs* Naw, I'm just kidd-OH SHIT!

He almost missed his bows....

Umm....what else?

I can't remember now.

Anyway, Hell Week official starts today. We're moving into the House at one, getting the set up and all that shiz.

Oh, yeah. 'Nother quote.

Me-Let's do this jizz.

It's just...not a good now to replace Shiz...just isn't....

Guess that's all I gotta say...

-Megara Jules Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment