Thursday, February 14, 2013

Exciting!!!

Today was fun. We had Millie rehearsal right after school, then I got a ride to go to Little Mermaid with Bomba and Anybodys. Except we had an hour before rehearsal started. So we went to Dairy Queen. And I learned a lot about them...

1. They've seen Ouran, and apparently love Soul Eater. I'm tempted to watch it now...

2. They've read Hush, Hush. Bomba has read the first one, Anybodys read all of them.

3. They've seen Holy Musical B@man, Starship, A Very Potter Musical, and Me and My Dick.

I officially love these girls.
And I learned that Bomba does not eat french fries. So I ate hers at DQ.

So, at rehearsal, it was very fun. I went in and freaking belted out Poor Unfortunate Souls, and it was great. But I won't have a voice tomorrow.

Tomorrow I might get to go see Warm Bodies with all of the bloggers! Whoop!
If my mom will let me...

And Meg got Black Butler at the library!!! I'm happy!!! And the library has Black Butler II. I'm gonna see my Alois in English :3

-Demy

And here's something for Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment