Monday, February 25, 2013

MO-MOMIJI??

I was reading Furuba last night, and I started at volume 19, when they went back for school. (Damn, everyone looks so much older!) And all the girls,"Oh did we get an exchange student? No! It's Sohma!"
Me-I know Yuki looks different but da-*turns page*

MOMIJI.

JUST...OHMIGAWD.

DAMN THAT BOY GREW UP FINE!

I feel like less of a pedo now....He's just...beautiful....
If I were to ever meet that boy, I would do inappropriate things to his booty hole.

AND THEN THE CURSE BROKE AND TOHRU GOT HURT AND KYO WAS ALL STUPID AND RAPED HER IN HER SLEEP AND GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

I love when they kissed and Kyo was all,"You know, that's our second time..."
That why you don't face rape people while they're dying, Kyo-kun. Just sayin'.

I like Akito now...

And I do find it odd that Kureno and Arisa were STILL going on about each other all that time. I mean, it's been like, what, a year? And they talked to each other at the restaurant for an hour, maybe 15 the first time they met...it was just...weird.

AND KYO WITH MRS. HONDA!!! The tears....

Gosh, I cried so hard when the curse broke...I'm started to like Matchi a little better. I dont' dislike her, I just feel like they could've designed a better character for Yuki. I don't think she was the right one for it. I didn't freak out when his kissed her...
I died when Kyo kissed Tohru, though. Which is weird cause all my sexual interest revolves around Yuki....I guess in my heart I was waiting deeply for the KyoxTohru kiss....

So, yeah. Gotta go get the next book. Imma see if I can sneak away from rehearsal and walk to the library to get the next book like a ninja. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA SOHMA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-MEG SOHMA

Just assume Sohma for any male member of the zodiac. I'd marry any of 'em....'sept maybe Hiro...he's adorable, and I love him....but he's just...odd. NOT RITSU. I TAKE THAT BACK.

Ritsu belongs with Gure-nii's editor. XD

They really didn't go into detail with their human relationships...
I love how after Ayaa's curse broke he immediately told Mine he loved her. Just....I'm just glad he's straight....
And Hatori has the teacher (Maya or something?) That I thought was a man....

And then there's Shigure, whose fucked so many people that he'll never settle down....
I meant get married.

Well, yeah, now I'm done....

-Meg (again...)

No comments:

Post a Comment